Instagram Contest Terms & Conditions
(contest ending February 5th, 2021)
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United States of America, aged 21 years or over. Employees of LiquorRI, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. LiquorRI accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the LiquorRI by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may submit one entry.
5. To enter, entrants must post a picture of their favorite cocktail with the recipe and tag: @liquor_r_i #ricocktailcontest.
The prize for the winner is one $50 Gift Card to LiquorRI.com and the featuring of the winning cocktail on our website.
1. LiquorRI’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, LiquorRI reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner will be notified via Instagram or post by February 5th, 2021. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of LiquorRI sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and LiquorRI reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
5. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
6. LiquorRI will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by LiquorRI for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
7. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to LiquorRI and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not
be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
8. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their Instagram names in such publicity.
9. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Rhode Island State.
10. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.